We have a licensed valuer on our team. His estimates are accepted by notaries, banks, courts, developers and other institutions. When can a certified estimate of your property with the right stamp of approval come in handy?
- For inheritance purposes, when a notary will need the appraisal price of the property.
- Settlement in the division of property (divorce, family settlements).
- An investor has offered to buy your property. And you are deciding what is the right market price.
- You need to price a more “complex” property – a house under construction, an apartment building, large plots of land, a hotel, a shop.
- You want to get bank financing.
- You claim a tax deduction, for example if you rent out the property.
Contact us. We will be happy to provide you with a professional estimate of the property price.