a) sales of units
- Sales marketing plan.
- Viewings and client negotiations.
- Negotiations on the terms and conditions of sale with the purchasers.
- Legal service – the preparation and signing of contracts (reservation contract, pre-contract agreement, purchase contract).
- Regular reporting to the developer on how sales are progressing and how effective marketing tools are.
- We will provide a showroom in Wenceslas Square so that, during the construction period, the developer has a prestigious contact address for clients.
- We will arrange for clients to have access to special-rate bank financing to purchase flats or non-residential units in the project.
b) professional consulting for developers
- Pricing appraisal and assessment of the investment plan (benefits/prices/sales plan).
- Pricing – appraisal of each flat and non-residential unit.
- Sales marketing plan
- Layout optimisation.
- Project presentation.
- Scouting and arranging for the purchase or sale of land suitable for development.
- Mediation of the sale of a project or land.
- Organisation of bank financing.